Key contacts for the Community


Adult care

·         Meals on wheels -

·         Adult social care (overall) -

·         Blue badge (disability parking permit) -

·         Bus pass (for older and disabled people) -  

·         Adult social care equipment and services are available from


Wider key services

·         Report a pothole or road / footpath fault -

·         Libraries - renew / browse items online -

·         School places (admissions) -

·         Births, marriages and deaths - booking an appointment to register -

·         Free school meals - apply online at



For up to date flooding information, please call Floodline on 0345 988 1188.

To report environmental incidents, including anything that can cause an immediate flood risk, odour from a waste site, etc, call our incident hotline on 0800 80 70 60. It is important to do this as soon as possible after noticing the incident so that we can attend if necessary.

For general enquiries call 03708 506 506. This the national customer enquiries number from where you will be transferred to the relevant team.